Dr. Michael D. Falkow
An interdisciplinary and versatile executive with 30 years of hands-on software and systems engineering, project management, business development, collegiate teaching, and senior executive-level municipal administration experience.
- Doctor of Policy, Planning and Development (USC Sol Price School of Public Policy) 2020.
- Retired assistant city manager.
- University Adjunct Faculty Member.
- Computer scientist and project management professional.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and extensive public speaking, training, and presentation experience.
- Expert technical, business, and academic writing skills.